Thursday, February 26, 2015

The Awkward Transition

     I've made it to the uncomfortable point where my teeny bump has made my jeans too tight for adequate digestion and oxygen intake, but not far enough to where I need new jeans. Quite honestly, I'm rather grateful that I don't have to go out and buy $40 jeans (ha! Like I would actually spend that much on jeans...), but at the same time, they do look super comfy... I'm understanding now why so many pregnant ladies opt for leggings and yoga pants. Total. Comfort.
     One thing that does make this transition easier is a Belly Band. I personally went for the Belly Button Band, since I had a coupon for two free ones. I highly recommend all pregnancy/mommy/baby gear Mother's Lounge makes. Lots of coupons if you purchase anything from them, and they are definitely some top notch quality - and designed by a mother who knows her stuff! I currently only own two of their Belly Button Bands (which are awesome), and one of their slings (which obviously I can't try out yet), but I'm definitely planning on a few more things from them!
     I guess I really shouldn't be so bummed that at 14 weeks and 4 days I still don't have much of a bump. It is giving me some extra time to remain in my old clothes. I'm just excited for when I can finally show my husband physical evidence of the little lemon wriggling around right now. And in just another six weeks, we may know for sure which name we can permanently start calling this little person! We're both thinking it's a girl, but... I've started to second guess myself :P

No comments:

Post a Comment