Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Collections: Movies

   I feel compelled to share some of my favorite movies with you all. You've probably seen most of them, but that's not gonna stop me! Most of these movies will have an actor or two in common - I tend to get stuck on certain actors and I don't often let go...
42291683970266621_leuqxi82_c_large
  • Walk the Line
          This one's first because I just watched it :P I forgot                 how awesome a movie it is! It's honest - and I like honest movies.















Family1_large

  • Signs

  •         Okay, I have too many good stories from watching this movie. This movie STILL creeps me out, even though I've seen it a billion times. And may I just say here, that every M. Night Shyamalan film ever made goes on my list. Because he is awesome.







    The-prestige-the-prestige-16491495-800-1133_large
    • The Prestige
              Not only is this one of the cleverest movies ever made, but it has double eye candy (is that even legal?)! Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale. Excuse me as I go faint.
























      Tumblr_lxt1bbrddj1qczw4vo1_500_large
    • The Dark Knight
              Of course Batman Begins was equally awesome, but The Dark Knight surpassed its predecessor in epicness. I have a thing for the dark movies. The ones that portray the darkness lying in every human's heart. The Joker is probably my favorite villain ever created (he's the only Mii I use on my Wii :). And I was glad that someone finally put some corruption in the hero. Something terrible finally happened, and it showed that everyone can fall.








      Tumblr_lxgkve71yh1qz9qooo1_500_large
    • Edward Scissorhands
              I already ranted on about my love for this film in a previous post, so I'll save you some pain. But I love this movie. It's not happy. It's not even completely depressing. It's just beautiful. And that's all I have to say on the matter.























      Picc-3ceggfk0-200602-400-456_large
    • Corpse Bride
              Don't be completely weirded out by this choice. I'm not sure why I like this movie so much. But I do.
















      Tumblr_lt46o6iqte1qfhtnu_large_large
    • Titanic
              This is on my "Movies that make me cry" list. Because I ball my eyes out - every time.


























      Tumblr_lkpatebgbd1qgo4w7o1_400_large
    • Phantom of the Opera
              I just realized that I haven't seem this movie in a really long time! This also made me cry when I first saw it. The music is beautifully eerie.









      Memento_large
    • Memento
              Crazy, mind-boggling movie. It took me 5 viewings to really understand it... I least, I think I understand it...












      Desayuno-con-diamantes-foto3_large
    • Breakfast At Tiffany's
              I've said it many times, but I'll say it again - I Love This Movie.












      James_large
    • Rebel Without a Cause
              This is an awesome movie. Not a huge point to it, but it's awesome just the same.










    What about Disney movies? The true classics and the new ones? Hmmm....
    270710_1447187477704_1773710149_708818_3019058_n_large
    • The Aristocats
              I've no idea why I love this movie. I've watched it since I was 2, and I love it... I don't even like cats...











    381256_10150396449665954_11784025953_8530091_1181649827_n_large
    • The Jungle Book
              The movie I would watch at my grandparent's house every time I slept over. It's the jam to my peanut butter.







      247138_1968687_b_large
    • Beauty and the Beast
              In honor and it's re-....opening. Best Disney princess movie ever. Also one of the best love stories of all time.








      Mv5bmja1mjy5odm0ml5bml5banbnxkftztcwodezmzc4mg@@._v1._sx640_sy637__large
    • Toy Story (& 3)
              Toy Story came out the year I was born. I used to act out scenes from it all the time. I had Woody, Buzz, Rex, and RC (wasn't I cool?). I was always so disappointed that my Woody doll's hat never came off... bummer.
    Oh, and the third movie made me cry.











      Tumblr_lx16fmv3fz1qewrrco1_500_large
    • Up
              I occasionally get a little teary-eyed in certain parts. My favorite part is when Kevin mimics Carl - cracks me up every time.










       Well, I've run out of stuff. I have tons more, but I just can't remember them :P

    Cheers♥
    All photos found on weheartit.com :)

      No comments:

      Post a Comment