Monday, January 16, 2012

Those Crazy Days Where There's So Many Things Going on that When You Crawl Into Bed You Completely Forget What You Did That Day

 
  • Super long post titles? Yea. I'm starting a trend. I'm hoping it will catch.
  • Reason behind the super long post title? I left my house at 8 a.m. and did not get home until 7:10 p.m.
  • I woke up, felt sick, remembered I had a piano audition, blamed my sickness on nerves and it sort of went away. Unfortunately the uncontrollable shaking didn't. But, praise the Lord, I had less nerve problems than normal and I got through it all with His strength!
  • I totally realized how much I miss my Wildcats girls! We had a meeting with the new team today and seeing some girls from last year made me so happy :) The whole meeting was hilarious too! I miss my team ♥
  • Bible study was SO amazing today! It made me put my life in perspective, hearing all the other girls' problems. Sometimes I get caught up in my own life, I forget about the suffering everyone else is going through. And our guest for the day had a really awesome - well, it wasn't really a testimony. It was more of a story of her truly committing her life to God - and meeting her husband (and it was a very suave and romantic too ;)
  • Is anyone else uber-excited that "Beauty and the Beast" is in theaters?! I am totally going - AND I have a free movie ticket! SO excited!
  • I was working at our new church building for 6 hours yesterday - and it was totally worth every minute! We got a lot accomplished, and I mainly did trim work the whole day; which seems like the worse job, but it's the best! I did the bottom trim work of half the sanctuary all by myself (Sorry - I had to have my moment to brag :P)
  • After believing I had discovered an error in the PSATs, I realized I just didn't read the directions thoroughly... again...
  • I had McDonald's for my two meals today... and I feel horrible for doing it. Never again. I'm on a broccoli and water diet for the next two weeks.
  • If I haven't already mentioned this a dozen times, http://www.desiringgod.org/ has just about every message John Piper has ever preached on it - and then some. You can download them, or listen to/watch them for free! If you've never listening to Piper preach I am BEGGING you to go to the site NOW and find something to listen to because he's AWESOME! I suggest the Don't Waste Your Life series :)
Cheers♥

No comments:

Post a Comment