Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Uninspirational Times

   Every ten minutes or so, four of my family members in the other room switch between shouting obscenities at each other and laughing at each other.
   I try to stay out of that bipolar world, thank you very much.

   Tomorrow is CLEAR's annual Girls/Guys Night Out. This is where the girls and guys split up and have a night out doing fun stuff. The girls are dressing up, getting hair and makeup done, and going out to a fancy restaurant for dessert! Then we're spending the night at one of the girls' house and we're going to have a crazy, fun time.
   I've yet to know what the guys really do. They generally go bowling or rollerskating, but, unlike the girls, they return with a lack of crazy stories, hilarious videos, and photo shoots.
   This is my next to last GNO with CLEAR, and I definitely want it to be awesome - I'm pretty sure it will be ;)
   I'm going to attempt to upload a slideshow to this post eventually... we'll see how THAT works out.
Cheers♥

Here's the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-yhZuJnazY

No comments:

Post a Comment