Monday, July 9, 2012

National Sugar Cookie Day [go eat one!]

Yesterday was spent with church friends at a Fourth of July picnic.
Strawberry pretzel salad.
Endless volleyball.
An almost disaster involving fireworks.
Good fun.

Today was spent shopping with my mom and sister. We were looking for a dress for my mom for a wedding.
That's a lot of for's.
We settled for a nice top and (in my opinion) over-priced dress pants.
I got an Auntie Anne's sour cream and onion pretzel out of it though.
♥ Extra love to my sis for that. ♥
I ask you all to note something delicious that I tried at Sam's Club today.
Take your ordinary can of chicken (the stuff you would use in fancy chicken salad... like Chicken of the Sea. I think that exists, right?).
Take what I believe was one cup of hummus. I like it extra garlicy :)
Mix.
Mix some more.
Little more...
You're good.
Place on pita bread, or some other fancy healthy bread thing and...
Pretty good right?
De-lish.

Stuck in my head all day:
I apologize if you're now in love with this song.

'Nother taste:



No comments:

Post a Comment