Saturday, July 7, 2012

Lightning Streaks

Summer Saturdays are awful boring.
At least when softball isn't happening.
Which it wasn't today.

I fell asleep on the couch last night, watching Late Night with Fallon.
Terrible crick in my neck when I awoke -- which was later than I want to reveal.

On the up side, I used today's nothingness to finally make my bed.
It looks purdy.

Spiderman 3 is a bit corny.

I sometimes wish I lived in the 50's/60's era.
Partially due to the fact that Sean Connery was freaking hot.
And movies were better.
And cars were cooler.

I have a bottle of chocolate syrup hidden in my fridge.
None of my siblings have found it yet.
Muaha.

I want some crepes right now.
With my chocolate syrup.
Siblings: GO TO BED.

Note to self:
Paper boats are not good crafts, as paper is not very waterproof.

I once caught a fly with my bare hand.
True story.

This makes me lshmsfoidmt:


A little taste:





No comments:

Post a Comment