Thursday, July 5, 2012

Crave

Spent a week at Creation Fest. Glorious time. Pics to come.
Lots of music, lots of bands, several lightening storms.
I discovered my mom has freak panic attacks during lightening storms.
At least, when we're camping in the middle of a wide open field during them.
Personally, I'll chance getting struck by lightening if it means I won't have to be woken up at 4:30 a.m. to resettle my sleeping area to the van.
Unfortunately, my mom thinks otherwise.

You know what bands are awesome?






Yea. I'm not joking.
Ya know what else is cool?
Getting your Chucks signed by Manafest.
Mmmhm.

Ya know something else?
Even if it was for just five minutes, I'm really grateful I got to see my Tennessean friend before the week was over. Too few hugs and too little time, but One should be thankful for the least, yes?

Awesome speakers you should check out?






Yea. They're pretty cool.
Wanna know what you missed?


So I'll see you there next year?

Psst...
Check out one of my new favorite things...
<-- over there

No comments:

Post a Comment