Wednesday, August 31, 2011

New Life

   For the past couple of days I have been seriously contemplating whether or not to blog. Not like a forever and always contemplation. Just...this week. I feel like my creativity (which I had very little of to begin with ) flew out the door. But I was just given a new thought for this post. Maybe tell y'all about some stuff I'm in love with right now? Sound cool? Not really? Well, don't be so darn picky.
Ted Dekker
   So, I have always been obsessed with this guy, because he just writes amazing stuff. But after a summer of NO reading (which is practically a crime), I've decided I need to get back into my normal "book-a-day" schedule (not literally. More like a book every other day). So after reading half of one book, returning it to the library 6 months ago, starting another book, and getting nowhere, I decided, today, to read. Starting with the remaining Lost Books I haven't read. So I grabbed "Lunatic" off my library's bookshelf and it's now comfortably reclining on my bed. I read a fourth of it today, and plan to read at least of a fourth of the book for the next three days. I suggest you leave my blog right now and go find yourself a Dekker book. Because this guy? Well, he's just fantastic. 'Nuff said.
Life On Mars
   I have these random times in my life where I become obsessed with finding a new TV show obsession. My finding? "Life On Mars". Mind-bending, sci-fi, crime - yup. It's got that. And more. I finished the series this morning and I actually wasn't disappointed in the ending. I think there have been few, if any, endings that I have not hated (mostly because I hate endings to anything because it's... well, the end). But this show - I was actually able to accept the ending with grace a poise, and a deep breath of fresh air, knowing all was well, understandable, and good in the world.
Photography
   More recently I've found myself having random spurts of blogger's finger, a.k.a., the need to have my finger pressing the camera button... constantly. The weird thing is that my camera never leaves my dresser. All my pictures are shot from my bedroom window. But every morning I find something fantastic. And I HAVE to TAKE a PICTURE. (BTW, this pic isn't actually black and white - it was just really foggy that morning. cool huh?)
    I totally just ran out of things. My life is too boring. Well, actually this week was sort of interesting. I'm just too lazy to post about it.
   Such is my life.
Cheers♥

No comments:

Post a Comment