Monday, March 26, 2012

Hedgehogs Drinking Watermelon

A hedgehog standing next to a picnic basket. 

So, ya know how I've been all,
"Oh my gosh! The weather is so nice! I'm getting a tan!"?
Well today I was like,
"Oh my gosh! The weather is so cold! I'm getting wind burnt!"
40 degrees.
Yes I'm serious.
Would you believe it was almost 80 on Friday?
Word.

Diabetes-sized Thunder Mist Energy Cola, at a theater near you. 

So.
Softball.
We've had two scrimmages so far.
Won both.
'Cause we're awesome.
Or maybe it was because our opponents were less than suckish.
What's less than suckish, you ask?
Dunno. I made it up. But it's a pretty good description of the teams we've played.
Tomorrow we've got a tougher one, though.
Leegggggooo!!!!
No.
Did you get really annoyed with all your sporty friends posting that every stinking day they had a game?
I did.
And that's why I no longer participate in The Facebook.

Scaled_large 

Tip for Success (from Grouchy Rabbit):

"If a midget ever tells you, 'I'm not happy', ask them, 'Then which one are you?'"


Cheers♥

No comments:

Post a Comment