Monday, September 5, 2011

Praying For Daylight

   So today was Labor Day. Happy Labor Day! (Is it bad that I don't even know the purpose of Labor Day?) Well, I was going to do school, but late waking, combined with a piano lesson and a sudden trip to the city brought that plan crashing down. So I went a city some of you may have heard of.
Scranton.
    Home of The Office (The U.S. version, obviously). So for those you who have not been to Scranton (which is probably all of you), you may be wondering what Scranton, Pennsylvania is like. Well let me tell you, it's probably one of the crappiest of cities in America. Contrary to "Office" belief, there is no Hooter's (which is probably for the best). And if you live in West Scranton - well, let's just say you'd be better off being born in the slums of New York City.
   But I guess there are a few good things in Scranton. Like there's a TV show based out of it (for a reason still unknown). I'm trying to think of other goof things, but so far, nothing's coming to me. So I'll just hope the TV show is good enough for now.

   Not too much happened while we were down there. We stopped at one of the malls down there, and found that many of the shops had closed, even places in the food court. That was a bit surprising. But my sister and I did stop at Bath & Body Works and I have able to get my Zombie marshmallow hand sanitizer, which made my day. And I tried some chocolate covered stix (just soft pretzel sticks covered in melted and broken Kit Kat bars. A.K.A., HEAVEN). I also discovered that this specific mall was short on restrooms and garbage cans. I still have have my pretzel box in the car for lack of a garbage.
   So being in Scranton got my mind on The Office. Since Steve Carell left the show, it's obviously lost it's touch, and I don't watch it anymore, but I started reminiscing on the good 'ole days of the show. Some very awkward and hilarious Dwight Schrute moments. Even more awkward Michael Scott moments. Jim's proposal at the gas station. The crazy and not-so-original marriage ceremony. The dance-off in that little room of business started by Pam and Ryan. Ever Dwight moment in every episode that had me literally rolling on the floor from laughter. Those random and not very often Creed moments that made no sense and therefore were hilarious.

   Man.
   I miss those days.
   I think I may have to spend the next month on an Office marathon just so I can remember all those amazing moments.
   Tell me your favorite Office moments!
Cheers♥







 ^^ One of my favorite Office moments of all time ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment